Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: light kits

  1. #1
    Inactive Member pbreilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 11th, 2001
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Do I really have to spend upwards of $500 on ebay (even more for new) to get a simple light kit to aid in shooting? I figured there would be dozens of old lowel tota kits out there....does anyone know where I can procure this stuff (or an alternative) for less cash?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Nigel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2000
    Posts
    1,668
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I like the Lowell Tota myself. I know you can get them new for about 150USD from B&H in NYC. I would just do that. Then you don't have to deal with the hassle of getting trash off eBay. I have three Totas, and two Omnis they work well. I can't do all the lighting I want but I mostly use them to accent the natural light that is there. Good Luck

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •